Cedar Crest Farm has been in the family since 1959 and is now a third generation family beef and grain farm. Come and take in the rolling acres, the open sky and life on the farm at Cedar Crest Farm where we combine education with activities and farm fun. Experience life on the farm and visit our farm animals, explore the 5 acre corn maze, ride the kiddie train, play in the corn box, take a ride on the Mega Slide and visit our education displays. Bring the family for the day to enjoy outdoor exploration and the Grosenbaugh Food Truck or a quick stop for a few mums and pumpkins. Preschool and grade school children are welcome at earlier hours, please contact in advance.
We are open from 11:00 AM until 6:00 PM Friday through Sunday, weather permitting. We are located 10 minutes south of Canton and just 3 miles from interstate 77, from exit 93, Bolivar. Admission:
• Includes access to the fields and ALL UNLIMITED activities!
• Pumpkins are sold separately and priced according to size
• Last admission taken 30 minutes before close
• We accept: All major credit cards and cash. No personal checks will be accepted.
• Field trips are available by appointment
• Shopping Only: No admission charge to purchase already picked pumpkins, straw, corn stalks and mums.Pumpkins:
• Pumpkins, corn shocks, straw bales and mums are available for purchase near entrance with no admission charge.
• Pumpkin pricing according to size, not weight.Sunflower Patch:
• Admission to activities will also include access to sunflower patch that is within walking distance from parking lot
• A plastic bag of water will be provided for cut flowers
• Clippers will be provided for you to use at the patch
• A metal vase will be available for purchase for $ 15.00 that you can fill with as many flowers as you would like
• U-Cut flowers are $2.00 each
• Sunflowers are weather and crop permitting. Check our Facebook page for changes and updates